Chase Names Manager of San Diego Custom Finance Center
October 22, 2009
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
SAN DIEGO — Chase Auto Finance has named an industry veteran to serve as manager of its Custom Finance Business Center in San Diego.
Heading up this center will be Cesar Martinez.
"Chase offers local customer service to provide our San Diego area dealers and, ultimately, consumers easier access to our subprime auto financing solutions," said Bill Jensen, Chase Custom Finance executive.
Martinez has more than 25 years of experience in auto finance. Most recently, he was an underwriting manager at Chase Auto Finance's Riverside office.
In California, the Chase Auto Finance retail and commercial sales teams provide a full spectrum of services to dealerships through its Prime Business Centers and Subprime Business Centers across the state.
Its Dealer Commercial Services division is the largest non-captive floor plan and commercial loan provider for dealerships across the nation and offers treasury management services, real estate financing and other banking services to dealers, officials boasted.
The Custom Finance division currently serves more than 15,000 auto dealers throughout the country through 41 business centers.
The San Diego center is located at 10790 Rancho Bernardo Road. Martinez can be reached at (858) 677-4809.
- Former CFPB Assistant Director to Kick Off AFSA's New Compliance Outlook Webinar Series
- American Auto Guardian Broadens F&I Certification Courses for 2014
- Leasing Levels Believed to Have Hit 2013 High & Could Rise Even More
- F&I Express Adds Universal Lenders to Aftermarket eContracting Platform
- DamageMAX Comprehensive Salvage Title Study Includes 3 Findings, 4 Recommendations
- Westlake Financial Receives Growth Accolades in Los Angeles County