J.D. Byrider Expands Indiana Footprint
May 21, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
CARMEL, Ind. — J.D. Byrider expanded its network of
buy-here, pay-here dealerships today, unveiling its 13th rooftop in Indiana.
The newest store opened at 9301 Indianapolis Blvd. in Highland, Ind.
In addition to the new Highland location, J.D. Byrider opened new stores in Richmond, Va.; Oak Lawn, Ill.; and Opelika, Ala.; earlier this year.
Including the new stores, J.D. Byrider now has 137 locations in 31 states with plans to open additional stores later this year.
In his new location, franchisee Roger Swierbut and his team intend to provide dependable vehicles to customers who may not have optimal credit histories.
"We look forward to serving Highland-area residents who are in need of quality cars with affordable financing," Swierbut said.
"With our 24-month/24,000-mile warranty and exceptional customer service center, we will strive to meet the needs of this great market," he added.
- Former CFPB Assistant Director to Kick Off AFSA's New Compliance Outlook Webinar Series
- American Auto Guardian Broadens F&I Certification Courses for 2014
- Leasing Levels Believed to Have Hit 2013 High & Could Rise Even More
- F&I Express Adds Universal Lenders to Aftermarket eContracting Platform
- DamageMAX Comprehensive Salvage Title Study Includes 3 Findings, 4 Recommendations
- Westlake Financial Receives Growth Accolades in Los Angeles County