RouteOne Rolls out Free Windows Phone 7 App
May 23, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. — RouteOne recently announced the
availability of its free Windows Phone 7 app, available now for download from
the Windows Phone Marketplace.
Using the RouteOne Windows Phone 7 app, users can view and manage all deals and leads, whether in the F&I office, on the showroom floor or outside of the dealership.
Dealers can view a condensed version of the Deal Manager, the Deal Summary and the Lead Manager, as well as request and view credit scores instantly.
RouteOne offers dealers suite of free mobile tools, including apps available for use on the iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry and Android. RouteOne.net is also compatible with the mobile browsers for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android devices and now Internet Explorer on Windows Phone.
"The addition of the RouteOne app for Windows rounds out our free suite of mobile tools, which also includes apps for the iPhone, BlackBerry and Android," RouteOne chief executive officer Mike Jurecki said.
"Dealers can track deal statuses and work credit applications from just about anywhere, allowing them the flexibility they need to conduct business effectively and efficiently with the tools of their choosing," Jurecki added.
- FTC Issues Revised Business Guide on Red Flags Identity Theft Rule
- ProMax Unlimited On Track for 2,000 Dealer Users by Year End
- Reynolds LAW Rolls out F&I Library of Forms for WV Dealers
- iTapMenu Launches F&I Product Rating with Provider Exchange Network
- Top 10 Most Refinanced Vehicles by Below-Prime Buyers
- Experian Rolls Out New Financing Process Solution for World Omni