Chrysler Launches 90-Day Deferred Payment Program
July 13, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — In what may spur some extra lot
traffic for its dealers, Chrysler Group has launched its "No Payments for 90
Days" promotion as part of its annual Summer Clearance Event, which runs
through the end of August.
The 90-day payment deferment is good on the retail purchase of any new 2012 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Truck and Fiat brand models financed through Ally Financial, the company said.
The promotion is open to qualified consumers who can take advantage of the no monthly payments for 90 days deferral program on retail contracts for up to 60 months.
The program may not be available to those residing in Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania or Maine; Chrysler recommends consumers check with their local dealership for details.
In other incentive news, Chrysler Group announced $3,000 in Customer Cash to qualified consumers purchasing a 2012 Chrysler 300C sedan, or financing as low as zero percent for 60 months through Ally Financial. The offers do not include the Chrysler 300C SRT model.
As for trade-ins, owners of non-Chrysler Group vehicles who trade in their vehicle and buy a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country or 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan can receive $750 in Conquest Retail Trade-In Bonus Cash, the company reported.
- FTC Issues Revised Business Guide on Red Flags Identity Theft Rule
- ProMax Unlimited On Track for 2,000 Dealer Users by Year End
- Reynolds LAW Rolls out F&I Library of Forms for WV Dealers
- iTapMenu Launches F&I Product Rating with Provider Exchange Network
- Top 10 Most Refinanced Vehicles by Below-Prime Buyers
- Experian Rolls Out New Financing Process Solution for World Omni