Chrysler Launches 90-Day Deferred Payment Program
July 13, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. — In what may spur some extra lot
traffic for its dealers, Chrysler Group has launched its "No Payments for 90
Days" promotion as part of its annual Summer Clearance Event, which runs
through the end of August.
The 90-day payment deferment is good on the retail purchase of any new 2012 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Truck and Fiat brand models financed through Ally Financial, the company said.
The promotion is open to qualified consumers who can take advantage of the no monthly payments for 90 days deferral program on retail contracts for up to 60 months.
The program may not be available to those residing in Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania or Maine; Chrysler recommends consumers check with their local dealership for details.
In other incentive news, Chrysler Group announced $3,000 in Customer Cash to qualified consumers purchasing a 2012 Chrysler 300C sedan, or financing as low as zero percent for 60 months through Ally Financial. The offers do not include the Chrysler 300C SRT model.
As for trade-ins, owners of non-Chrysler Group vehicles who trade in their vehicle and buy a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country or 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan can receive $750 in Conquest Retail Trade-In Bonus Cash, the company reported.
- DamageMAX Comprehensive Salvage Title Study Includes 3 Findings, 4 Recommendations
- Westlake Financial Receives Growth Accolades in Los Angeles County
- CarFinance Capital Completes $304M Asset-Backed Securitization
- Vendor Transparency Solutions to Review Key Compliance Developments During Free Webinar
- Experian: Subprime Volume Still Rising But Rate Is Slowing
- CNW: BHPH Sales Volume Jumps by Double Digits in November