Nortridge Software Hires New Director of Business Development
July 13, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
LAKE FOREST, Calif. — Loan servicing platform provider Nortridge
Software recently named a new director of business development.
Bringing more than 25 years of experience to the position is Mark Gleason, who has held roles with global companies and software startups. Most recently, Gleason was co-founder of NetFinance Solutions, a provider of advanced technology lending management solutions.
"Mark, with his extensive experience in financial systems technology — and loan servicing in particular — has already hit the ground running," Nortridge president Greg Hindson said.
"His insights into the common hurdles faced by loan servicers, combined with a consultative approach to helping them meet business objectives, will help further establish Nortridge as the best choice for current and future customers," Hudson continued.
Prior to NetFinance, Gleason was vice president of sales at VantageILM, a software as a service lending systems company. He also previously served as director of global alliances at Oracle and was director of business development for Sloan Ventures.
"I am excited to help elevate the Nortridge brand in the origination and servicing industry because, quite simply, it's the best solution out there," Gleason noted.
"The Nortridge Loan System brings to an end the hodge-podge of technology patchwork that we often see in the market," he added.
- Former CFPB Assistant Director to Kick Off AFSA's New Compliance Outlook Webinar Series
- American Auto Guardian Broadens F&I Certification Courses for 2014
- Leasing Levels Believed to Have Hit 2013 High & Could Rise Even More
- F&I Express Adds Universal Lenders to Aftermarket eContracting Platform
- DamageMAX Comprehensive Salvage Title Study Includes 3 Findings, 4 Recommendations
- Westlake Financial Receives Growth Accolades in Los Angeles County