CU Direct Gains New Chief Of Staff
July 27, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
ONTARIO, Calif. — CU Direct Corp., the provider of lending
solutions to credit unions through its CUDL, Lending Insights, Lending 360,
CUDL Retail and Vero brands, appointed a new chief of staff this week.
Coming into the role is Bob Child, who CU Direct highlighted has more than 20 years of corporate strategy experience in the auto lending and insurance marketplaces with a focus in product positioning, marketing and program management.
Prior to joining CU Direct, Child served as chief of staff for Allstate Insurance and Allstate Bank, the second largest auto insurer in the United States.
Most recently, Child was vice president of strategy and business analysis at Aviva Insurance, the second largest auto insurer in Canada and one of the larger financial services players in the U.S.
CU Direct president and chief executive officer Tony Boutelle emphasized that Child has been instrumental in establishing new best practice strategy functions, program management offices, and has a track record of positioning U.S. organizations for success.
"Bob brings a combination of strategy and creativity to help position CU Direct as the most recommended provider of services to our credit union and dealer customers," Boutelle said.
"He will be an invaluable asset as we continue to grow our brands and create new differentiated value for our credit unions, dealers and members," Boutelle went on to say.
- Supply Stronger in BHPH Market, but Challenges Remain for Dealers
- ITURAN and Finance Express Form Partnership to Benefit BHPH Dealers
- To Celebrate 30 Years, ABCoA Launches 2 New Solutions For Dealers and Finance Companies
- Ally Financial Donates to American Red Cross to Help Tornado Victims
- Compliance Recommendations Highlight Opening of NABD National Conference
- Spireon Introduces Goldstar GPS Mobile to Aid Dealers and Lenders