Ford Credit Offers Financial Relief for Tropical Storm Debby Victims
July 30, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
DEARBORN, Mich. — Ford Motor Credit is offering customers
affected by Tropical Storm Debby in Florida the option to delay some vehicle
Officials explained Ford Motor Credit's Disaster Relief Program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.
The offer is available to customers who are leasing or have purchased vehicles with financing from Ford Credit, Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, Jaguar Credit, Land Rover Capital, Mazda American Credit, PRIMUS or Volvo Car Finance.
Ford Credit customers who are eligible for the Disaster Relief Program will be sent postcards with contact instructions.
Customers also can call the toll-free number listed for their brand:
—Ford Credit at (800) 723-4016
—All other brands at (800) 945-4000
Tropical Storm Debby dumped as much as 26 inches of rain on some parts of north Florida in late June, leaving 30 counties eligible for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Compliance Recommendations Highlight Opening of NABD National Conference
- Spireon Introduces Goldstar GPS Mobile to Aid Dealers and Lenders
- Primeritus Financial Services Rebrands 3 Business Segments
- Nicholas Financial's Net Earnings Soften to End Q4 & Fiscal Year
- Experian Automotive Taps New President
- PRNDL.com Introduces Streamlined Financing for Online Shoppers