Ford Credit Offers Financial Relief for Tropical Storm Debby Victims
July 30, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
DEARBORN, Mich. — Ford Motor Credit is offering customers
affected by Tropical Storm Debby in Florida the option to delay some vehicle
Officials explained Ford Motor Credit's Disaster Relief Program allows qualified customers to delay one or two monthly payments, resuming their regular payment schedules when their situations improve.
The offer is available to customers who are leasing or have purchased vehicles with financing from Ford Credit, Lincoln Automotive Financial Services, Jaguar Credit, Land Rover Capital, Mazda American Credit, PRIMUS or Volvo Car Finance.
Ford Credit customers who are eligible for the Disaster Relief Program will be sent postcards with contact instructions.
Customers also can call the toll-free number listed for their brand:
—Ford Credit at (800) 723-4016
—All other brands at (800) 945-4000
Tropical Storm Debby dumped as much as 26 inches of rain on some parts of north Florida in late June, leaving 30 counties eligible for assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Experian: Subprime Volume Still Rising But Rate Is Slowing
- CNW: BHPH Sales Volume Jumps by Double Digits in November
- 4 Leading Recovery Firms to Hold Free Webinar on Finding Repo Agents
- November Bankruptcy Filings Drop 15 Percent Year-Over-Year
- Overhauled NAF Association Survey: Competition Intensifying
- Report: CFPB's Material in Clearer Language Than Other Federal Agencies