Report: J.D. Byrider Expanding in Wisconsin
August 03, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
CARMEL, Ind. — An online report indicated J.D. Byrider is on
its way to expanding its buy-here, pay-here dealership footprint in Wisconsin
from four to five stores.
The report said J.D. Byrider recently started construction on a showroom in Janesville, Wisc. The company already operates Badger State stores in Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee and Waukesha.
According to the Janesville Gazette, this new store will consist of 5,500 square feet on a 1-acre lot at 3316 Pontiac Drive. The report noted this J.D. Byrider location is projected to open in December.
J.D. Byrider already operates 135 dealerships across the nation, owned by either franchisees or the company. The report mentioned the Janesville store will be owned by the Francois family, which owns and operates a variety of businesses.
Earlier this year, J.D. Byrider opened new stores in Highland, Ind., Richmond, Va., Oak Lawn, Ill., Opelika, Ala., and Waco, Texas.
- FTC Issues Revised Business Guide on Red Flags Identity Theft Rule
- ProMax Unlimited On Track for 2,000 Dealer Users by Year End
- Reynolds LAW Rolls out F&I Library of Forms for WV Dealers
- iTapMenu Launches F&I Product Rating with Provider Exchange Network
- Top 10 Most Refinanced Vehicles by Below-Prime Buyers
- Experian Rolls Out New Financing Process Solution for World Omni