Report: J.D. Byrider Expanding in Wisconsin
August 03, 2012
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
CARMEL, Ind. — An online report indicated J.D. Byrider is on
its way to expanding its buy-here, pay-here dealership footprint in Wisconsin
from four to five stores.
The report said J.D. Byrider recently started construction on a showroom in Janesville, Wisc. The company already operates Badger State stores in Appleton, Madison, Milwaukee and Waukesha.
According to the Janesville Gazette, this new store will consist of 5,500 square feet on a 1-acre lot at 3316 Pontiac Drive. The report noted this J.D. Byrider location is projected to open in December.
J.D. Byrider already operates 135 dealerships across the nation, owned by either franchisees or the company. The report mentioned the Janesville store will be owned by the Francois family, which owns and operates a variety of businesses.
Earlier this year, J.D. Byrider opened new stores in Highland, Ind., Richmond, Va., Oak Lawn, Ill., Opelika, Ala., and Waco, Texas.
- CFPB Ombudsman Reviews How Agency Shares Information, Conducts Examinations
- NABD to Open 2014 with Another BHPH Boot Camp
- 2 More Credit Unions Partner with GrooveCar Direct
- Ally Joins BraunAbility's Finance Provider Network
- Former CFPB Assistant Director to Kick Off AFSA's New Compliance Outlook Webinar Series
- American Auto Guardian Broadens F&I Certification Courses for 2014