New Hudson Cook Partner to Establish Oklahoma City Office
March 20, 2013
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
HANOVER Md. — Hudson Cook recently added a new partner to
establish the firm's new office in Oklahoma City.
Joining the provider of legal compliance services is Eric Johnson, who firm leadership said will focus his practice on federal and state consumer financial services laws and automotive finance.
Before joining Hudson Cook, Johnson was a shareholder and director with the law firm of Phillips Murrah and served as a member of the firm's commercial and consumer financial services practice groups.
Johnson also serves as an adjunct professor at Oklahoma City University School of Law, lecturing on consumer law and consumer protection issues and is chairman of the National Automotive Finance Association's legal committee.
Johnson is listed in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America in the practice areas of banking and finance law, commercial litigation and litigation-banking and finance.
"We've known Eric for years, and have worked with him in connection with professional and trade associations," Hudson Cook chairman Tom Hudson said. "Over that time, we have become good professional and personal friends with him. Eric is a great addition to our firm from a personal standpoint and brings skills and knowledge that will fit perfectly in the firm's practice."
Continue the conversation with SubPrime Auto Finance News on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Experian: Subprime Volume Still Rising But Rate Is Slowing
- CNW: BHPH Sales Volume Jumps by Double Digits in November
- 4 Leading Recovery Firms to Hold Free Webinar on Finding Repo Agents
- November Bankruptcy Filings Drop 15 Percent Year-Over-Year
- Overhauled NAF Association Survey: Competition Intensifying
- Report: CFPB's Material in Clearer Language Than Other Federal Agencies