Nationwide Acceptance Pushes Footprint to 23 States
April 29, 2013
| Email this story Printer Friendly Version |
CHICAGO — Nationwide Acceptance expanded its subprime auto
sales finance program to service dealers, broadening its footprint to 23
Last week, Nationwide Acceptance began operating in Alabama.
"We are very excited to continue our expansion and to offer our subprime point-of-sale program to franchised and independent dealers throughout Alabama," said Martin Less, president and chief executive officer of Nationwide Acceptance.
Earlier this year, Nationwide received an injection from Prospect Capital Corp. Officials said the combined debt and equity financing totaled $25.2 million.
Dealers can gather more information about programs and sign-up packages at www.nac-loans.com or by calling (800) 622-7605, ext. 1528.
Continue the conversation with SubPrime Auto Finance News on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Former CFPB Assistant Director to Kick Off AFSA's New Compliance Outlook Webinar Series
- American Auto Guardian Broadens F&I Certification Courses for 2014
- Leasing Levels Believed to Have Hit 2013 High & Could Rise Even More
- F&I Express Adds Universal Lenders to Aftermarket eContracting Platform
- DamageMAX Comprehensive Salvage Title Study Includes 3 Findings, 4 Recommendations
- Westlake Financial Receives Growth Accolades in Los Angeles County